Peaceful Resolutions For Estate Disputes
Many will contests are family disputes that may be rooted in longstanding problems between siblings or other relatives. Other contests emanate from disagreements concerning the validity of a will.
These kinds of estate problems can be painful, exhausting and frustrating, especially in the wake of a loved one’s death. If you need legal advice about how to resolve a will contest in South Florida, talk to me at Rebecca H. Fischer, P.A..
Providing Guidance While Protecting Your Rights
I provide personalized service and strong representation in difficult matters related to wills, trusts, guardianships, the probate process, and estate administration. I provide practical guidance to clients who wish to keep their disputes out of court; on the other hand, I also protect the rights of clients whose cases are resolved in the courts of Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach counties. I can answer questions about:
- Executors (known as personal representatives), inheritances and trustees
- Testamentary capacity and a parent’s will
- The undue influence of a spouse, a relative or a nonfamily member
- How the disposition of property works
- How to deal with debts and expenses
- How long the probate process might take
- How much it will cost to negotiate or litigate
- What to do if there is no will
Get The Legal Counsel You Need
Will contests can be highly personal and sensitive. Get the help you need. Talk to a lawyer like me at Rebecca H. Fischer, P.A., about your estate matter. You can send me an email or call my Hollywood office at 954-546-7250 today.