Advocating For Your Rights And Minimizing Conflict In Asset Division
During a divorce, property division can be one of the most contentious, stressful issues you have to face. Undoubtedly, you will want to be treated fairly, which means you should play an active role in developing goals and taking action.
At Rebecca H. Fischer, P.A., a boutique firm based in Hollywood, I have helped hundreds of clients achieve the most favorable results with regard to their divorces and property division. I can answer questions like:
- How many high-asset cases has your firm handled?
- Who will get the house? Will I be able to stay in my home?
- How will my business assets be divided?
- How will commercial real estate be divided in our divorce?
- My husband has stock bonuses or options. Am I entitled to some of it?
- My husband/wife earns cash. How can I prove that income?
- What is a QDRO, and do I need one?
- If my spouse cheated on me, will that affect how property will be divided?
- How does alimony relate to the division of property?
- What about money or other assets I inherited?
- Will I get to keep assets I acquired before I was married?
- If I own a professional practice or small business, will it be split between me and my ex?
- What happens with our liabilities?
- Am I responsible for debt incurred in my spouse’s name?
Get The Personalized Advice You Deserve
When it comes to property division, every situation is different. If you are concerned about what will happen to your assets, be sure to talk with an experienced lawyer who understands the complexities of property division. Call 954-546-7250 or send me an email to set up a consultation.