Developing A Plan That Works For You And Your Kids
If you have children, co-parenting is one of the greatest challenges that come with a divorce or relationship breakup. Even if you and your ex are experiencing a painful divorce, your kids need stability and structure. They need a good relationship with you and your former partner. That takes good planning, consistent effort and helpful legal advice.
At Rebecca H. Fischer, P.A., I can help you plan your divorce, reach appropriate parenting plan/timeshare agreements and set up a foundation of clear co-parenting boundaries and responsibilities.
You Can Ask Me Your Difficult Questions
Talk to me about your questions and concerns regarding co-parenting:
- Who will drop off the kids for visitation? When and where?
- How soon do we need to develop schedules and logistical plans?
- Who will pay for activities, clothes and other extras?
- How do we come to an agreement on educational and medical issues?
- Can my former spouse be required to pay for any expenses after our child turns 18?
- Will day care costs be built into the child support calculation?
- What do I do if my spouse isn’t doing enough to care for our child?
- Can I adjust or modify our custody orders?
- How do I communicate with my children about my ex being in a new relationship?
Talk To An Experienced Lawyer About Co-Parenting
Just as every child is different, every co-parenting and custody situation is different. You can reach out to me for guidance. To request a consultation, please call my Hollywood law office at 954-546-7250 or send me an email.