Customized Representation In Family Law Matters
Divorce and other family law issues are complicated and painful. If you need holistic legal guidance regarding divorce, child custody, support or a similarly important matter, our firm can provide it. At Rebecca H. Fischer, P.A., clients benefit from the perspectives of a Collaborative family law attorney who is also certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a mediator. Helping you feel hopeful and find peace is what drives me. I want you to have the greatest control possible over the direction of your case while staying out of court.
Helping You Find The Best Path To A Resolution
I help people across Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach counties protect what matters most to them in divorces at all levels of conflict and complexity, as well as in disputes after divorce and problems that arise between unmarried parents. My areas of focus and strength include:
- Guiding clients through all aspects of Collaborative divorce or mediation when both spouses are committed to settling disputed issues through rational discussion and negotiation
- Developing creative and cohesive strategies for all persons facing divorce with serious personal challenges to overcome
- Negotiating or litigating to establish child custody and parenting (timesharing) plans focused on protecting children’s interests and doing justice to parents’ roles and obligations
- Helping clients establish realistic expectations, prepare rigorously and favorably resolve disputes over alimony, child support, and division of high-value property
- Drafting prenuptial and postnuptial agreements to map out how specific financial issues will be addressed if divorce becomes necessary
- Helping clients obtain a modification of court orders when their circumstances have changed
The Benefits Of Out-Of-Court Family Law Solutions
Litigation might be the traditional method of resolving conflict, but alternative dispute resolution has many benefits. These include:
- Keeping your dispute private
- Giving you more control over the outcome
- Helping you maintain good relationships
- Reducing your expenses
- Reaching a solution faster
If you have a complicated family law problem and you are interested in avowing a trial, I can work with you. I take a creative approach to help you find positive solutions. Consider whether keeping your case out of court is right for you.
Family Law For Families With Special Needs
I am the parent of a child who has autism. I understand firsthand what it is like to go through a divorce when you have a child with special needs. I also know that the court system is simply not equipped to handle the many unique challenges that you will face when it comes to custody, child support, education, and the other areas of family and special needs law. Instead, I can help you find solutions out of court. You can turn to me not only for legal counsel but for a compassionate ear.
Contact Me | Decide On The Next Steps
Contact my firm in Hollywood, Florida, to speak with an attentive, knowledgeable lawyer. I can gauge the level of conflict in your case and equip you to make good decisions regarding the next steps. Call 954-546-7250 or send me an email.